cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel delivery of new hub

Afzalgould
Tuning in

I’m so frustrated with Yodel. My wife has been waiting all day at our new place for the delivery to turn up for my new hub and no sign of it leaving the depot. The virgin homepage says between 8am and 6pm it will be with us today (20/08) and it’s now almost 6pm. I contacted Yodel and they said we just have to keep an eye on the tracking. The yodel tracking page has said it’s been at the depot literally all day. We were meant to get a 2 hr time slot but that didn’t happen.

Ridiculous that Virgin still uses such incompetent couriers. Instead of helping me pack up at our old place, she’s sat in the new place waiting. We are not impressed as new customers. 

4 REPLIES 4

jem101
Superstar

@Afzalgould wrote:

Snip...

Ridiculous that Virgin still uses such incompetent couriers. 

....Snip

Ah but they are cheap, which is the important thing!

Have you checked that they haven't just drop kicked it up to a roof? I'd like to say I'm joking but.......

Nothing else to do aside from unpacking boxes! Checked everywhere and the tracking page still says it’s at the depot. I sincerely hope we have it before Monday as we both work from home 🥲

Afzalgould
Tuning in

Still no sign of it and Yodel now says unable to provide delivery estimate which I can only assume means they’ve lost the parcel.

I can’t even get in touch with anyone at Virgin Media to help. Really frustrating. I would have delayed moving into my new place if this was going to happen. 

Hey Afzalgould, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to see you haven't got your hub yet.

I have taken a look on my side and I can see what has bee going on, so we can discuss this in more details I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?