Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yodel completely useless

Yodel tried to deliver my Internet Booster on Saturday. Then, it appeared on the website that they couldn’t find my address (if I put it on Google maps, it tells me exactly where my house is, so I don’t understand how a delivery company can not find it). I talked to a someone from Yodel, confirmed my address, and gave them several reference points. They said they would deliver on Monday. Now it Is Monday, I tried to track my parcel just to have an idea of when it would be delivered, and it appeared on the website that they had some question about my address and I needed to contact them again. Now they don’t know when they will deliver the package.

I don’t understand how Virgin Media keeps using this completely useless company? How is it possible that a delivery company can’t be bother to even find the addresses of costumers (and my address is in a major street on a big city, is not even hidden!). I need the Booster to be able to work in my office, both me and my husband have meetings at the same time and need good internet in the office to make it work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Yodel completely useless

If you need good internet then you don't need a booster, what you need is a proper WiFi router if you can afford it. 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Z92, thank you for your reply. The internet has worked fine so far (even for playing video games), but the office seems to be a blind spot. I was under the impression that a booster would do the trick. Do you think that a good router would be better for solving this issue? And if so, which router would you recommend?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Any mid level router from a decent company TP- link, Asus etc.

personally after testing over 12 Routers and MESH systems, The ASUS AX56 was one of the best.

Avoid cheapish brands like Wavlink too.

Virgin 350 Hub 3, 3 x V6, 2 x Asus AX56 MESH
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

By the way...boosters are not really the answer

Virgin 350 Hub 3, 3 x V6, 2 x Asus AX56 MESH
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

• Thank you both. I will try the booster (if it arrives) and if it does not work I will try the ASUS router you recommended.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi MafaldaSVM,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your delivery looked into, I am sorry you had some issues with Yodel. 

I have had a look at your services and can see this may have been delivered now, but please confirm for me just to be sure.

If it has not been delivered we can of course look into this or you, if you've got an order number please have it handy if we need to go into a PM, don't post this onto the public thread though.

If it has been delivered please let me know how your services are performing now with this installed!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos