cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel Woes

Reviral
Joining in

I ordered my quick-start setup 2 weeks ago for delivery yesterday. I have a tracking number and the yodel app, so it should be easy. 

Upon checking my delivery status, I realized that it was still showing as being 188 miles away from me. So I contacted Yodel through webchat, and they agreed that it needed to be transferred to a depot near me and that they had actioned it and spoke to the depot to get it transferred asap.

They advised me to keep checking the tracking number, which I have today, and it is now marked as having a short delay but still 188 miles away.

I have done all I can and now need a member of the team to chase them up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Reviral,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Yodel Delivery!

I was able to locate your account through your Forum details and through this, I was able to check your Yodel tracking. 

Unfortunately as this parcel is now with Yodel, the current parcel status needs to be resolved by Yodel themselves, as we do not have any access to their systems. Please get in touch with Yodel through their Contact Us page.

Apologies that we cannot assist further at this point. Please keep us updated on this further if you can.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Reviral,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Yodel Delivery!

I was able to locate your account through your Forum details and through this, I was able to check your Yodel tracking. 

Unfortunately as this parcel is now with Yodel, the current parcel status needs to be resolved by Yodel themselves, as we do not have any access to their systems. Please get in touch with Yodel through their Contact Us page.

Apologies that we cannot assist further at this point. Please keep us updated on this further if you can.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Reviral
Joining in

Update. The package is now at the national hub and has been for 2 days and now needs repackaging. I can only hope that the contents inside the package are well protected. 

For a company correcting a mistake they made and offering next day delivery anywhere in the country I find this frustrating to say the least.