cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel Issues

AngieToby
Tuning in

Hi there, new to the boards. We’re having issues with Yodel - our kit was meant to arrive on the 11th to our Collect+ shop. No word on the 11th, yesterday they said it was on its way and we tracked it to about 15 stops away and then it said they tried to deliver but we’re unsuccessful - which can’t be true as the shop is open until 11PM (even on Sundays) and it was 4PM. Now it doesn’t even look like they are going to try to deliver today as it’s sitting as “en route”, not out for delivery. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get them to actually deliver?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi AngieToby,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your delivery. 

If the device is fully operational and nothing is missing then it doesn't sound as though there is anything to worry regarding. 

Did you query the open package when you got it?

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

AngieToby
Tuning in

Just an update for everyone - the package arrived to the Collect+ store yesterday (2 days late) and it had been opened (seal broken). Have set it up and doesn’t seem like anything was missing but should I be concerned?

Hi AngieToby,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your delivery. 

If the device is fully operational and nothing is missing then it doesn't sound as though there is anything to worry regarding. 

Did you query the open package when you got it?

^Martin