cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong and poor installation

Mick_janes
Tuning in

How can a company get it so wrong. Pre installation went smooth needed a bit of work outside the house to run a new 1 metre of cable. Installation did not go ahead as work not done. Someone turned up without me there and put a cable totally in the wrong place and also very poor see photo. I am a tradesman so how do these so called tradesmen get away with such poor installs. Still waiting after numerous calls so still not connected as work not been done and virgin media cannot give you a date for Kelly’s to do the work. I am about to give up soon and go elsewhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This is how installation has been left cannot get anyone from VM to rectify how can a company work like this. 

88549594-CBD8-4027-B859-EEDAF23EF2E1.jpeg

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Your photo hasn't appeared. Posting one usually helps the VM forum team assess what exactly the problems are and refer on for action.

Shoddy workmanship regularly appears on the forums. It usually seems to get sorted in the end but VM's timescales to remedy may not be that fast.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Mick_janes,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with this.

Can you please try posting the photo again? I will be able to raise this with the relevant team.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

3A2ED4E7-4D54-4BF5-A9DA-0DA03BB7FFCB.jpeg

The area the cable should be run was marked by Virginmedia engineer as you see not been done. The cable was run the wrong side of the house

A1ABBE96-F307-4AB8-8DE4-627391EA0E1F.jpeg

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mick_janes

I'm going to drop you a private message to collect some more information and raise this with the correct team, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This is how installation has been left cannot get anyone from VM to rectify how can a company work like this. 

88549594-CBD8-4027-B859-EEDAF23EF2E1.jpeg