cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong address on contract

KaavyaSree
Joining in

Hi

I just signed up for virgin media recently. I even talked to your agent yesterday via phone for the contract and sent my lease document as well. I just noticed on the contract that the address is wrong - it’s for a neighbor’s house! And, my package is arriving tomorrow.

Everything else is fine, but I’d like to correct the address urgently before the package is getting delivered. Hope you can solve this issue.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi this is a public forum so not a direct link with a virgin person, it may take 3 or 4 days for them to answer, phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Regards Micky

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To be on the safe side I would advise the neighbour that they may receive a package from VM because of VM putting the wrong address on your contract. As it’s imminent, and VM usually move a snails pace, I think this is the first course of action. I have escalated your post in the hope VM can do something.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KaavyaSree,

Thank you for your pot and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry for the error with the address. 

I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin