cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong AC adapter twice!

KatieCarla
Joining in

Hi, 

my services went live last week, I was unable to complete setup as I was sent the wrong AC adapter for the hub. I rang customer support, who told me I would have to wait 5 working days for a new one. 
luckily my old providers adapter worked. 
Two new adapters arrived today both the same and BOTH wrong. 

I need to send my old provider’s equipment back soon and think it’s so annoying Iv had to rely on this adapter in the first place. 

how can I arrange for the correct adapter to be sent?? 

I work fulltime and when I get home I’m busy with the children so find it very hard to find any time to call and if I wait till the weekend that’s longer to wait. 

is there a quicker way to get the correct equipment!? 

5 REPLIES 5

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Is it really that hard VM? Can not put a round peg in a round hole BEFORE sending a new hub out?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If your need is urgent, ring in.

Otherwise wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and arrange.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @KatieCarla 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you on the team.

I am so sorry to hear that the incorrect adapter was sent out. Can I ask if you have since been able to resolve this with the teams or do you still need to arrange it to be delivered?

I haven’t had a chance to call - please can you arrange for it to be sent out? 

to confirm the ac adapter for the router not the tv box 

thank you 

Hi @KatieCarla 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

My apologies it's not sorted. I will send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill