cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong AC adapter sent for HUB-4

johnson236
Joining in

Hey, I've ordered the self-setup kit and they've sent a wrong AC adapter that doesn't fit in the hub 4 plug socket. I cannot seem to speak to someone directly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help however be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond. In the meantime consider positing an image of the supplied adapter and its connector here.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help however be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond. In the meantime consider positing an image of the supplied adapter and its connector here.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

johnson236
Joining in

I have managed to get it touch with a real person from VM. A technician is coming round to sort it out.

If you’re finding it hard to speak to someone do this.

call 03454541111, get up to the option that says type in your VM number or account number, DO NOT ENTER NUMBER, leave it running a few times until you get a different set of options that will take you directly to a person.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @johnson236,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am so sorry to hear you were sent the wrong adapter but glad to hear that you have been able to speak with the team now and a technician appointment has been booked for you 🙂

Let us know how the visit goes and have a great weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs