cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will virgin media respond!

daviesfoley
Tuning in

First I’m told I can’t have an install of fibre even though next door have it and I have a main connection point opposite the house.

then I’m told by a moderator on this forum that I can and that someone will come back to me.

now after spending 15min on an 0845 number I’m once more told it’s not possible. 
will someone give me a straight answer so that I can get some Wi-Fi!

13 REPLIES 13

Have decided to go with BT

After being inconvenienced and messed around for a month, to then have virgin cut off the replacement 4g Wi-Fi dongle that was lent to us while they faffed about was the icing on the cake

Left without any internet and out of pocket!

Virgin. 
sort out your customer service!

Hi daviesfoley, 

We are very sorry to hear that you have needed to find a connection with another provider. 

If we have cut off the dongle, then it would appear that we wouldn't be able to install you. 

I can see that Joe was looking in to things but as he is an engineer, just helping out on the Forums whilst working from home, I'm not able to see his PM's in the same way we can track a conversation with other forum team members. 

We will certainly pass on your feedback to other teams regarding this to ensure we can improve going forward. 

Apologies once again and take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there Kath_F

I may have been inconvenienced for a month and given false information but at least iv earned another badge on the VM forum! 

lol 

Hi daviesfoley, 

Apologies about that. These are automatic depending on how you take part in the Community.

If you click on your name in the top right hand corner, then select Edit Profile > Notifications you can change your preferences on what you will be alerted to there. 

Be sure to click the Save changes button too. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs