cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi

brandonwhillock
Joining in

Ive just moved in to a property an my new wifi comes saturday the 9th but the last tenent has took the internet box things off the wall tried to phone virgin to tell then an have no luck what should i do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You will have to call in and request a "Tech install" instead. Try at 08.00 that ought to get through quickest. Or a VM person should respond on here in a day or two and be able to sort it for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You will have to call in and request a "Tech install" instead. Try at 08.00 that ought to get through quickest. Or a VM person should respond on here in a day or two and be able to sort it for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @brandonwhillock,

Welcome to the community page, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that!

Did you manage to get through to our pre installation team?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide