cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pod not connecting

charms2012
Joining in

I’ve tried now for nearly 2 days to get the first Wi-Fi pod set up. I’ve plugged it in and left it and it just pulsated… so moved it nearer to hub as per troubleshooting guide… still just a pulsating light… so I moved it so it was quite literally next to the hub…. Still just a pulsating light…. Help me get this pod working! I’ve spoken to customer service who said they had remotely sorted it however hours later… still just a pulsating light and the app will not connect it. 

2 REPLIES 2

Alicia69
Tuning in

@charms2012 wrote: HISD Connect Login

I’ve tried now for nearly 2 days to get the first Wi-Fi pod set up. I’ve plugged it in and left it and it just pulsated… so moved it nearer to hub as per troubleshooting guide… still just a pulsating light… so I moved it so it was quite literally next to the hub…. Still just a pulsating light…. Help me get this pod working! I’ve spoken to customer service who said they had remotely sorted it however hours later… still just a pulsating light and the app will not connect it. 

Unplug any Ethernet cables attached to the router and wait at least 30 seconds, then plug them back in. Plug the router's power cable back into the outlet. Plug the modem back in and wait until the modem has finished powering on. Wait at least 2 minutes for your Pods' LEDs to stop blinking.

Thank you I didn’t have anything other than the cables which are meant to be attached to plug it in to the power and the fibre plugged in. It’s taken many days (weeks) of back and forth with Virgin so far and still not fixed. Although I received a text last night saying they had changed some settings so hopefully today it will be working.