cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why yodel??

pkwatson97
Joining in

Seems like I'm the latest person to fall foul if yodel bull...

Delivery of new hub was due 14/12/21. Delayed by a day. Tracking showed it was out for delivery 15/12/21, yodel driver says he attempted delivery but left a calling card. No delivery attempted at all...I was home all day. No card left.

Rearranged delivery for 17/12/21. Tracking was not updated until this afternoon and said it was delivered at 9am this morning. No it was not yodel again I was in and no attempt was made. Spoke to yodel advisors who said check with neighbours or safe places. I have no safe place preference set with yodel. If the driver had actually came to deliver my new hub there would be no need to leave it elsewhere as I was home.

So why does Virgin media use yodel?  I've never had any issues with customer service from virgin. My only guess re their continued use of yodel is that its cheaper to do so...but is that worth the cost of annoying your loyal customers virgin media?

I hope someone from virgin media can  get in touch with me to see if anything can be done to resolve this.

Thanks 

10 REPLIES 10

Hi T0rNaDo69, I am sorry to hear that the Items were left on the doorstep, you should have received a delivery time of when they would be delivered. I am glad to hear that you have now received them and we will feed this back. ^Chris