cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media all my neighbours have it

Internet_404
Joining in

Hi there,

I live in North London and all my neighbours (100s of them in each direction) have access to 1gbps virgin internet except for my house. 

I can even see a line that belongs to virgin media outside my property but my property is listed as not serviceable. 

this makes no sense and I’ve been trying to get someone from virgin media to call me back since January that I moved in to this property. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Alex
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, 

I am happy to take a look at this for you. I will send you a private message for some more info. 

Alex. 

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Alex
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, 

I am happy to take a look at this for you. I will send you a private message for some more info. 

Alex. 

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Internet_404
Welcome to the community!
Really sorry that your address is currently unserviceable, there can be many reasons for this, but if it does look like service might be possible, we can send someone out know as a 'spotter' to come a inspect the cabling and area. 
You can do this by calling our new sales team on 0800 183 1234 and requested a spotter to the assess the property. If this is not possible, then a spotter would have already have been recently to assess and has concluded that the property is unserviceable at this time. 
Have you spoken to the new sales team and what was advised?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley