cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin BB?

sb1988
Joining in

My neighbour over the street can get VM but we can't. The box is on our garden fence and there is clearly been an install along our pathway.

Anybody able to help?

6 REPLIES 6

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Happy to take a look for you

I'll pop over a private message to take some details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning sb1988.

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post.

There are several reasons why this could be but it can be difficult to get a precise reason for this. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can look into things further for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing me with that information @sb1988

I have checked over the account and non of the addresses with that postcode are on the network. 

I am sure you already have however you can register your interest here virg.in/checker.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

why can my neighbour get it an not me then? I really need answers as my current provider isn't on par. 

If you use google maps, do a cross reference on my and the post code below. 

I have a little black box that your team put down outside my garden too (suggesting its been installed) 

Screenshot_20211213_132402_com.android.chrome.jpg

I lived in a block of flats a good few years ago now, tried getting Virgin, no they said we dont serve those addresses, I know they did as my partner worked for NTL and put the wires in and we all had T boxes outside our homes, I had to insist someone come out and inspect, hey presto we could have Virgin, 12 possible new contracts for Virgin because I suggested they didnt believe their system. It can be a battle for sure. Fingers crossed for you as when Virgin works its very good. 🙂

It really seems like a battle at the minute. I need them to do the same for me I think.