cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Yodel!!!

Carmine79
Joining in

I am new to Virgin, I think I am since still couldn't receive my Broadband hub. In fact, I should receive my equipment last Friday, while it was disappeared and none any useful information could be obtained from either Yodel's website or their customer services' call. Really disappointed, when I google the Yodel Glasgow centre, it shows 1.4 stars out of 5 with numerous complaints. Really confused me why Virgin still choose Yodel to deliver their product. 

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Yodel are cheap, and their customer service is about equal to Virginmedia's.  A perfect fit.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

As the result, I still haven't received my hub. Horrible Yodel!!!!

Hi @Carmine79,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear that there's been some complications and delays in getting your equipment delivered. Has the router since arrived? If it has, have you been able to install it and activate it yet?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!