cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why, Virgin Media?

Mosub24
Joining in

I just moved into a new place and booked to get my wifi set up well in advance of my move in date.
I was due to get my wifi delivered on a Thursday  and waited all day for them to deliver but no one came. Anytime I called, I was continuously told by Yodel and Virgin Media that it was coming but alas, I was still without wifi at the end of the night. This continued on till the next few days and is still ongoing. I kept calling and messaging for them to continue with the same ‘it’s coming.’ I couldn’t log on to work and used up all my data and have had to purchase more. Virgin media still hasn’t delivered my parcel. Couldn’t go out because I’m afraid I’ll miss the delivery but can’t stay in and miss work. So I have one question: why, Virgin Media? 

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Because they are a useless shower? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Mosub24,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with the delivery of your hub. I can see that you have spoken to the team and been able to arrange for the hub to be activated. Is the hub now working as it should?

Regards,

Steven_L