cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where’s my box???.

aralonzi
Joining in

I signed up for Virgin Broadband back at the start of August, box due on 7th of August, Yodel claimed to have delivered but I don’t have it and they are claiming no knowledge.  Have been in touch with the Virgin Medi Team on numerous occasions and after numerous attempts the agreed to send out a new box.  Was due today but guess what……hasn’t arrived.  Don’t know what to do next as I am sick fed up of chatting to a bot and / or people who make whatever are obviously false promises.  Nest stop……..cancel my contract????

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Do Yodel not provide proof of delivery? If not VM should stop using them.

I havent had anything from them but others I have had (today!) either have to be signed for - or they are photographed at the location of the property.

Ask Yodel for that evidence.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Tried that. Because of COVID they are not taking signatures.  Other delivery firms take photos of the box being handed over.  Yodel are investigating but have not replied.  For some reason this has become my problem - VM chose Yodel not me so don’t see I should be the one dealing with Yodel. 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you tried the - Pre-installation and delivery team - they may have more info?

On.. 0800 052 1734

Or a VM person will respond on here but it can take a day or two.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi aralonzi, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues receiving your equipment. 

Taking a look at the account I can see the team are already looking in to this for you. They will investigate what's happened and liaise with Yodel. 

Please give the team a call on 0345 454 1111 so they can arrange for the equipment to be re-sent to you.

Let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Called and spoke to Tara yesterday who was very helpful. HOWEVER…….she has placed an order for a new box but because I’ve been through this process already I have little (in fact no) faith. The order has gone through to another team who I have not spoken to directly so I can’t help but feel/think it’s just another black hole (having been in this position last week). My account shows no open orders and I have no way of tracking this now. I don’t see what other option I have but to cancel my contract before my first Direct Debit. I’ve heard lots of horror stories about VM ……… looks like I was wrong to ignore!

Thanks for your reply and update, 

Sorry that your equipment has not arrived. Our records show that you have since been in touch with our phone care team to have this resolved.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,

Corey C