cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on!

RJHJ22
Joining in

I signed up to a new contract over a month ago (6/7/22) to get the latest broadband deal. The new deal was supposed to begin on Monday (8/8/22). 

Im still waiting for a parcel from yodel which everyday since Sunday has kept changing the estimated delivery date. Contacted both yodel and virgin and all I’m being told is to wait for an update. The parcel has been at the local depot for 3 days. what is going on?

They’ve known for over a month that we’ve taken a contract out so why send it the day before.

How will this be resolved if there’s clearly no communication between virgin and yodel?

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and see what they say.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you for the reply, I did actually find this number posted on another thread. I called this morning and the outcome of that conversation was they were going to resend the package today with it scheduled to arrive on Saturday 🤞

A virgin media driver came to pick up the old router we had today and he said it would of been quicker for us to call and ask for an engineer to come and install the router. They would of probably been able to do it today!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RJHJ22, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have experienced delays with the delivery of your equipment.

We just wanted to check in and make sure you have now received and the equipment and been able to complete the activation?

If you have any issues, please get in touch and we will be able to assist further.

Thanks, 

Nat

Finally received our new hub on Saturday and now connected to the internet. I’ve been a customer for almost 10 years. Never had any issue with the actual broadband service. The issues come when either moving house or starting a new service.

Hello RJHJ22,

Thank you for taking the time to update us. 

Glad to hear all is okay now and sorry it took so long.

Gareth_L