Menu
AMRUL1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Wayleave Update

I emailed a wayleave agreement form signed by my neighbourhood manager. I have not had an official word from anyone. I even submitted a call back request no one bothered to contact me.

Could someone please assist? I am waiting for Virgin Media to be activated in my area as less than 30 metres away we have old flats who have been given connections to VM from 4-5 years ago.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wayleave Update

Hi AMRUL1986, 

Thanks for your post 🙂 

Once the team have received Wayleave, plans will need to be put in place along with permits applied for etc. It can still be a little while. 

As soon as we can get things sorted and installed, we'll let you know.

For now it it a case of waiting. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
AMRUL1986
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello Kath,

Thank you for responding. Is this a template response or has my enquiry with the wayleave agreement been looked into? I was told to contact VM around November for update of situation.

Could this be looked into?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi AMRUL1986, 

Thanks for coming back to me. not a templated response at all 🙂 

We're not able to get specific details of Wayleave, only details on whether we need it and if it's been received. 

It's still quite a lengthy process once it has been received as mentioned above. 

Once there is an update to offer, the team will be in touch with you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
AMRUL1986
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any update on this? I am happy to privately pay for the cabling service.

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

you already been told twice now that you will only be updated once there is an update to give.
if you haven't received any feedback then it means there is no update to give.

keeping asking the same question over and over isn't going to change that.

and unless you have tens of thousands of pounds sitting collecting dust in the bank then you won't be paying for it privately (even if it was an option).

0 Kudos
AMRUL1986
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Get off my post please. I am asking someone in VM to discuss this and I have enough money to fund the connectivity privately.

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@AMRUL1986 wrote:

Get off my post please. I am asking someone in VM to discuss this and I have enough money to fund the connectivity privately.

oh please!
you've been told you'll get an update when there is one to give.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@AMRUL1986 wrote:

Do you understand the concept of a "Forum" - if not look it up.  This is such a Forum - it's not your personal hotline into VM. 

If you dont want other users commenting then dont post in here - use the phone or chat like everyone else or spend some of your cashpile to arrange a personal meeting.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
AMRUL1986
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Get off my post and post your nonsense somewhere else.

0 Kudos