cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Join Virgin

Jenny_S_Langley
Joining in

I am looking to join virgin but my address isn’t listed but my neighbours is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here, let me see what I can do to help.I will send you a private message for some details and take a look into this for you.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here, let me see what I can do to help.I will send you a private message for some details and take a look into this for you.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Make sure you do your research reading posts in these forums, and on sites like ISPReview and Trustpilot.  There's people enduring months long delays in getting connected, there's people wanting to leave who can't get through on VM's diabolical telephone customer service lines, and then get properly served letters to disconnect returned by the post office, and there's customers with clearly demonstrated problems being told "all looks good from our side".  The wifi from VM hubs is mediocre and may be materially worse than your existing ISP, although for many people it's OK.

When VM works it's good, and it works for most people.  However, anything that involves speaking to somebody to resolve a problem....as I say, do your research carefully so you at least know what to expect.