cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall socket

EmilyWhit
Joining in

Hi, is there anyone who could help me please? I can't properly ring Virgin to sort this out as the o2 mast in my area is faulty. 

I ordered a quickstart box and didn't realise that I needed a wall socket - I believe there was one in the past but I'm not sure what's happened to it - as my sky broadband only needed the phone socket.

When I finally got through to someone on the phone the only time a technician could come was mid-april - I've got a disabled child as well as being disabled myself, on top of being a nursing student still having online lectures! I can't afford to wait til then.

Is there anyone from Virgin who can help me through messages please??

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is a special free number to call or wait 2 or 3 days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi EmilyWhit,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that there was no wall socket upon installation.

From checking however I can see that you've had an appointment since posting, has this resolved the issue?

Let us know,

Kain

limnakhau
Joining in

Hey there, just got my 3.0 hub but i have a small problem. My wall socket doesn't have o ly one connector,instead it has 2 cables going out of it. Both seem to fit. How would i know which one to plug? Do i need to connect them both? TIA

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The one marked TV. A photo would help.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi yes, it's all been sorted now! Thank you.