Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WIFI Will Not Connect

hi, 

The hub wont change from the light at the bottom just continually flashing green, i have tried all the connection advice and nothing seems to be working. I have been paying for this for two months and still have not been on it. 

Does anyone have any advice apart from the advice on the website (i.e. turn off and on/reset/check connections) because i have done all of that multiple times. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WIFI Will Not Connect

has it never worked - you mention 2 months - how was it installed

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The connections were already in the flat so I just connected it according to the instructions. 

tried to connect it for the first time about a month ago - the urgency has increased due to my current connection with sky finishing on the 8th. 

according to the live chat that I used when first installing it there is a live connection to the flat so I don’t understand why it’s not connecting 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ok - have you rung and activated it - its not just a matter of plugging it in and it works - there is an 0800 number should have been on the instructions but at the moment you might have a long wait

if you send a text to 07533051809 with your account and serial numbers of your equipment they will get it activated for you

if all of that fails you need a tech to sort it - theres plenty on here and should pick the thread up 

Tony