Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vivid 350

"there is no other supplier with similar speeds."

there is a lack of ANY supplier with 350 speeds Smiley Happy

VM do not have them have them in the area.

0 Kudos
dnpark38
Knows their stuff
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@TanjuHergeleci wrote:

If you don’t have a solution to my answer you don’t need to be commenting, thank you for your help but I’ll wait for Virgin to reply. 

We are customers helping each other, please do not throw peoples help back in their faces when they try to help you.

If you want VM help contact them direct.

Yes VM will in a week drop in and help us out here in the mean time you got customer members here.

"VM 50 Mps Broadband and anytime phone."
0 Kudos
TanjuHergeleci
Tuning in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I asked to find out when VIVID 350 was coming to my area! I did not ask if there were any other providers in the area who were offering that speed. I said I was going to cancel my plan, by saying this I didn’t mean I was leaving Virgin... I meant I was going to cancel my plan and just open a contract without tv or phone in order to have a cheaper deal till 350 it is added to my area. 

Everyone seems to be arguing with me rather than trying to help my case, yes I understand there is no other providers in the area which can match Virgin’s speed but the whole point of me coming to the community was to find out when VIVID 350 was going to arrive! Not to be constantly reminded that Virgin is the fastest provider.

I personally believed you had to request the speed and eventually they would add it and I thought until someone requested it, it wouldn’t be added to your area. Hopefully you guys have a better understanding on my issue now. 

0 Kudos
dnpark38
Knows their stuff
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

If you want VM help contact them direct.

"VM 50 Mps Broadband and anytime phone."
0 Kudos
Highlighted
chippy419
Tuning in
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Same as you im paying for the vip package which last September was advertised including the 350 speed in the package with a free soundbar included in the offer when I saw the contract in my media I questioned the salesman by email and phone why I hadn't got the 350 speed he replied when it becomes availeable I will receive it I then asked why isn't it listed in the contract he didn't answer I then phoned the build team as build 44 was new  and was told I would receive a email confirming from them which I did but it only confirmed the free soundbar was included after 28 weeks but alas so far even this hasn't as yet been received, I have had numerouse resets especially over the Christmas period which effects my landline phone have had 4 visits from engineers one being a senior engineer ho have listed it on the paperwork as a network problem but it never shows on network status we all know the 3.0 hub is useless for wi-fi but from day one I have paid for a vip package that was supposed and advertised as inclusive of the 350 speed if virgin had been honest from day one there were other packages I could have had at a lower price no reimbursement has been offered at anytime and free offer not even been abided by, I only kept with them initially because of the tv for my disabled partner which has never once gone off but September 10th 2019 will soon be here whereby I will have sent a months notice to terminate on the 10th of September 2019 verbally and in writing to virgin and a copy to  the ombudsman as I have never had a answer to the 350 speed or the free soundbar but its marvelouse the 350 speed is listed in my update offers is it availeable in the build 44 area or is it not?

jbrennand
Legend
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@TanjuHergeleci wrote:

I asked to find out when VIVID 350 was coming to my area!

Right... here is your answer then to conclude this discussion.  VM will never tell you (by phone or on here)  when a service/software/hardware is being rolled out to a particular Area as it is regarded as "commercially sensitive information" (rightly or wrongly - do not discuss) and any employee transgressing that, may be subject to disciplinary action.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
TanjuHergeleci
Tuning in
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for giving me the information I needed.

0 Kudos