Menu
Damobrighton
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin tv acceptance

Hiya all anyone else had email to say you will ne contacted within 48 hours of quick start delivery but not revieved and emails day before it's due to be delivered to see if been accepted?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin tv acceptance

Hi I'm afraid I don't understand what your asking.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Damobrighton
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I took out new connection for tv and broadband on friday got a email of pre contract info with my package details as came back credit check referal paid 25 pounds in store deposit have opted for quick start installation to be delivered tomorrow but not heard anything from collect plus or virgin media to say all is fine when got told they would contact me Friday evening before 6pm wanted to know if no news is good news 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi I presume you are an existing customer with the necessary wall sockets and coxial cables etc to allow self install, if you are it maybe the equipment has not reached its pickup location or your delivery address, in my experience they tend to use messages via mobile phone particularly involving engineer visits the evening before, hope it goes well.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Damobrighton
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm a new customer but the flat is already set up for virgin to be installed hence collect plus to get my equipment 

0 Kudos