Menu
Mubas
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin service????

When I join virgin media I m very positive and exited I chose good company and good service but after few month that I experience with virgin media all my positive change into nagitive since 10 days we have problems with internet no internet and one technician 👨‍🔧 come he said all done but noting and now we pay but no service and no technician 👨‍🔧 availability I have no idea wat can I do with kids and every thing on internet I think I have to change my broadband with my old provider 3 years no problems Naver . If any body tell mi wat can I do and how I can change my broadband again plz hep mi out 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin service????

Try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "thinking of leaving" then “technical issues” – (They are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. - 08.01 is best!) you have a better chance of getting a UK call centre (it might still be a 30’+ wait though) who will be more understanding and helpful.  Tell them you are planning to leave for Sky/BT because of these problems - and they will give you best information on how to do that and any exit payments and/or try and sort it for you as it’s their job to keep customers.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin service????

Hi Mubas, 

Welcome to our forums!

We're sorry to hear you've been having problems with your internet. Hopefully this has been resolved since your post, if not please pop back on here and we will do our best to help you.

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos