Menu
LeeVousden
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin not doing what they say they would / not listening

All

Complaint COM103543614

I've raised this via the complaints system and by phoning but it hasn't made any difference so I thought I'd post it here (a) as a warning and (b) maybe, just maybe someone from Virgin will read this and do something about it.

On 3 July I ordered the QuickStart package. Virgin agreed to deliver it on 6 July. I stayed in all day, no package, no communication saying it was delayed / cancelled, nothing.

I complained to Virgin and added they could keep their QuickStart kit and can I have my £5 back. Virgin agreed to look into it.

On 23 July Virgin emailed me to say they were going to deliver the QuickStart kit on 27 July. No apologies for the earlier failure and, of course, no acknowledgement of my cancellation.

I phoned on 23 July to remind Virgin I had said I didn't want it and can I have my £5 back. The bloke confirmed the order had been cancelled and explained it's only the QuickStart team that could approve my £5 refund. He put me through, the automated voice said I'd need to wait about 3 minutes. 10 minutes later I hung-up - I was supposed to be working.

This morning the QuickStart box was left in my porch.

I'm going to try to get in touch with Virgin to explain that the box will be staying in the porch until they come and pick it up and I still want my £5 back.

0 Kudos
LeeVousden
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin not doing what they say they would / not listening

Got bored being on hold after calling 150. It'll be in the porch when you want to collect it boys-and-girls.

0 Kudos