Menu
andymm
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin not connecting selected houses

hi, apologies if this is in the wrong section, but i cant work out the option where to post it as there seems no section for it and ive exhausted all other avenues and got nowhere.

basically im wondering if someone from virgin can help.

i moved into a new build 5 months ago, where virgin have the contract to supply the high speed broadband.

i must have spoken to virgin and all their various sections around 20 times and theyve said at every stage that the broadband would be connected very soon. in the meantime they have connected almost every other house on the estate and ones across the road from me and a couple of houses each way - which were built months after i moved in, but not mine.

i have spoken to the developers who insist all the building work has been done and that virgin are not held up in any way and should have connected.

all the various virgin departments have fobbed me off onto other departments who like wise are less than helpful.

due to personal circumstances, the internet is vital to me and i struggle without it. yet 4 months on and virgin still refuse to give any indication or answer to what is going on, i cant get through to anybody and it is now having an effect.

can anyone from virgin please sort this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin not connecting selected houses

Hi andymm

I can't promise to sort it but I can absolutely get in touch with the teams who normally help us out with these queries to see what we can do to help. Hopefully once we start chasing this the connection will be sorted for you.

If you can pop your details to me on a PM I'll check in with the teams for you.

• Your name
  • The full address
  • The developers name
  • The development name

To PM* me, simply:

Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
andymm
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

PM sent.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi andymm

I've checked and this one comes under the umbrella of our National Home Builders team

I've emailed them to see what they can do for support.

Do you mind popping me a PM with your preferred contact number in case they need to call you?

Cheers

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
andymm
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Pm sent. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Andy

I'll pass that back to them just in case they need it to speed up the process in case it's necessary Smiley Happy

Ta

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Andy

I believe you have had some good news from my colleagues already Smiley Very Happy

That's what I call:

He he Smiley Happy

Forum Team

0 Kudos