cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media services unavailable

GRex96
Joining in

Hi, I want virgin media services although it is currently available at this address. This House was built 8 years ago although only has a bt copper connection which has been unreliable since moving in.

3 houses in the housing estate surrounding this property are able to get virgin gigabit broadband. Would it be possible for virgin to install cabling into this property from the housing estate?

The properties in red have virgin media services.

Screenshot_20210708-145713_Maps.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums!

I'll need to take the full address to check so i'll send over a private message to take this info.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @GRex96 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! It's great to have you here!

Can I ask if @Christy_D was able to get this sorted for you or do you still require assistance? 

Thank you. 

Hi Ashleigh,

Christy got back to me on Thursday requesting my address and if I will be starting a new service. I replied although I have not received a response back. I still need assistance.

Thank you

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for the delayed response GRex96 - please look out for my PM and we'll be able to look further into this for you.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi again GRex96,

Can you please confirming your name, the full address and a contact number the relevant teams can reach you on if required?

Tom 

Hi Tom, 

Thanks for getting back to me. Can you send a PM, I think u replied to the post by accident. 

Thanks  

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies - my 2nd message should have been a PM I'll re-send it now. 

Tom 

LK1
Tuning in

Hi,

Same issue here…

I have been a VM customer for years but have recently moved house. After our move I called VM to sign up for one of their bundles to be told VM is not available at our address. Checked with neighbours and some of them are with virgin (I can even see their WIFI on the mobile) and the green box on the street is literally about 2 meters from our drive. We can get BT (assume underground ducting to our house as we have no overhead poles near or wires to house), so why not Virgin?

Any thoughts or insight greatly appreciated.

Thanks

LK1

Hi there @LK1 

So sorry to hear we haven't been made available yet. I will send you a PM now so we can look into this for you! 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.