cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media blockage?

Projagger
Joining in

So a long story cut to as short as possible.. signed up for virgin media on 6th June to be installed in my new home which I was moving into on 2nd July. Was happy with the price and was sent text messages leading up to 2nd July confirming everything is going ahead as planned. 

2nd July arrives, nobody turned up at the property and nothing mentioned to me by phone or email. I then contacted virgin to see what was happening for them to tell me on the phone that it would be Monday 5th July for installation. I took this on the chin and politely said okay and that was that. 

5th July arrives, sat in waiting all day from 8-6 for the person to arrive. Nobody arrives again… ring up virgin again 45 minute wait on the phone to be told it will now be Wednesday 7th July for a pre pull appointment and also a pre installation appointment. Also was told I would get a phone call back this evening to confirm this with the construction team. Surprise surprise, no phone call back.

Disgusting customer service.

Any help please???? 

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI @Projagger thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am really sorry to hear there's a delay in your installation.  As I am sure you may have been made aware, as this is a construction issue this needs to be assessed and also takes into consideration other factors which mean the process could take up to 6-8 weeks to be resolved.

I have located your account from here, and I am going to contact the field based team on your behalf to see if there are any updates.  When I have a response, I will get back to you.

Regards

Lee_R