cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin kit did not arrive

nathanlomas
Joining in

My virign kit was supposed to arrive yesterday on the 2nd of July but it never did. On the app it said it was processed on the 2nd but today on the app, nothing is there… I never received a text message about a 2 hour delivery window and i have no clue where my order is now.

42827F33-18AD-44D8-A861-2090D6BCD311.png

6089420A-92B0-44F4-ADE2-CCAB99FD012C.png

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @nathanlomas,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've not received your QuickStart Box for your services yet!

I can understand how frustrating and confusing it must be to not see your order on your online account. I'll be more than happy to investigate this further for you. I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details so I can help further. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @nathanlomas,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad to hear that your Hub was delivered to you yesterday. 

I do apologise that the original delivery date stated it would be delivered on Saturday. I am sorry for any confusion caused.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs