Menu
Maxi-boy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin help by text ,,,some hopes tried all ways from dec to get set up crazy

Any sense ?

Good morning, just to let you know were about to open for the day and we just wanted to check if you still need some help with your query?

Good morning, just to let you know were about to open for the day and we just wanted to check if you still need some help with your query.
1. Yes - I still need help
2. No - I no longer need any help

Yes I still need help ,,,,me
Sorry, I’m still learning and don’t have the answer to your query just yet
You’re now in a queue to speak to someone who can help. Our team is available every day 8am – 10pm. We aim to respond within 4 hours, but this will take longer if you’ve contacted us outside of our opening hours.first contacted 5/30pm yesterday. Crazy Says text us,,,,

We will respond to you.

To help us help our most vulnerable customers, please only phone if your query is urgent.

this 5/30pm yesterday till now .??

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin help by text ,,,some hopes tried all ways from dec to get set up crazy

What issue are you trying to resolve?

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone) and see what they say about your issue. Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time to get through quickly with low wait times.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin help by text ,,,some hopes tried all ways from dec to get set up crazy

Hey @Maxi-boy,

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having speaking to the team over our text messaging service.

As @jbrennand asked, what issues are you trying to report to the team? I have been able to locate your account and cannot find any issues. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming all of your details Maxwell and joining me in a private message.

I have arranged for the appointment with a technician to attend and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos