Menu
Mrsbtothee
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Virgin connect app problems

After months of intermittent broadband and tv they installed a new box yesterday.   Still losing signal all over the house.  Thought i would set up the virgin connect app to see where throw blackspots are.   Its saying hub 3 is not connected but im beside it and have wifi 🙈    Can anyone help please? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin connect app problems

Hi Mrsbtothee,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are unable to set up your Virgin Media Connect app.

Have you managed to get this resolved?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Mrsbtothee
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

i managed to change it over.   But im having major connection problems outside the livingroom.  Also its saying my old modem i can connect to and that works so im totally lost.

regards  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update Mrsbtothee.

Would you be able to try uninstall and reinstall the connect app and see if it then locates the new hub and can scan for WiFi black spots for you please?

Is it just through WiFi which you're experiencing poor connection or are there any wired devices which are also having some problems?

Let us know how this goes, Emily.

0 Kudos
Mrsbtothee
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

the box at the side of the house is all open and everything is exposed it wont let me upload a picture   Is this possible my issue? 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi I think you should phone and insist an engineer be sent to sort it out, after all Virgin trumpet the fact that they will send you one as part of the service. Regards Micky 

Mrsbtothee
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks    Its trying to get through it takes forever 🔫🔫🔫🙌🏻🙌🏻

@LittleMick73 wrote:

Hi I think you should phone and insist an engineer be sent to sort it out, after all Virgin trumpet the fact that they will send you one as part of the service. Regards Micky 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

If the omni-box on the outside of your property is exposed we'd need to send someone to the property to fix this for you.

To do this we do need to pass security on the account so I'll pop you over a private message with some security questions, if you're ok to respond to this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right we can then look into booking this for you.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Mrsbtothee
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily    I have just seen this   I am currently on to an advisor.   Ive explained the situation so i will let you know if they will send someone out or not.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update Mrsbtothee.

Let us know if you still require the private message following the call, but we're sure the advisor on the phone will be happy to help with everything.

Emily.

0 Kudos