cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin connect app doesn’t exist

cnc0121
Tuning in

Hey there I’ve recently tried to sort the connect out with my hub and I I deleted it to download it again and now it says the app isn’t available in my country? I’m so confused and need some help on this, 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Monodj wrote:

Exact same problem, just joined. Could not connect to hun via media connect app. Advised to re install app. Now I cannot download as unavailable in my country? 
All I want to do is change routing settings to get rid of the weak security problem!

Hi @Monodj 

It's just Apple being over zealous, see <<< This post >>>  which also explains how you can change the hub security settings.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello cnc0121, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the connect app, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please confirm if you are using a VPN on the device you are downloading the app on?

Are you able to try and download the app on another device to see if this works?

Thanks, 

Nat

Monodj
Joining in

Exact same problem, just joined. Could not connect to hun via media connect app. Advised to re install app. Now I cannot download as unavailable in my country? 
All I want to do is change routing settings to get rid of the weak security problem!

Hi Nat, in my case I have no VPN in use, my country is set to UK on all iPhone accounts. I’ve tried using two other apple devices to download app and both say the same. Not available in your country. 

Client62
Hero

The various forms of Apple's Private Browsing tools are VPNs.
Use the link below to check your ISP is shown as : Virgin Media Limited and the City/Region are correct.
https://whatismyipaddress.com/

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Monodj wrote:

Hi @Monodj 

It's just Apple being over zealous, see <<< This post >>>  which also explains how you can change the hub security settings.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi there I don’t use any vpns 

Hi @cnc0121, thank you for your response.

Have you tried downloading the app on another device to see if that works?

Please pop back to us whenever you're ready. 

Regards,
Daniel

Hey there is seems to be working now if anything changes I’ll let you know