Menu
Dazzer4173
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin box stuck on starting up page

My virgin box started freezing yesterday and now the screen will only get to starting up and then freezes. 
the box itself has 3 greens, 2 red lights and 1 blue light on.

I’ve tried unplugging everything including the power but nothing. 

tried calling 150 but get told the centre is closed.

who can help? 

darren. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin box stuck on starting up page

Are you talking about a Broadband Hub or a TV Box (V6 or Tivo) ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Dazzer4173
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It’s my TV box - TiVo. 

cheers 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You could try a reset using the Menu BUT you will lose all favourites, recordings and links.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos