cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media not available in flat but available in other flats in building

Rhewil20
Tuning in

Hi,

Me and my partner are moving to a new flat soon and we are trying to set up Virgin broadband to be ready for when we move in. Unfortunately, it says it is unavailable even though it is available in the other flats in the building. We have also been told from our estate agents that Virgin is available. I believe it just needs to be updated on Virgin's back-end. Anyone got any ideas? 

Thanks,

William

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You do need a VM person to comment. They usually pick up these threads in a day or two.

You could try calling in and see what they say.

There are are situations where some flats in a building cannot get a VM network connection - but they need to take a look

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @Rhewil20  and thank you for your post. We would like to take a closer look in to this for you. A member of our Forum Team will be along shortly to send you a Private Message.

Regards,

Lisa