cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media not available at my property

alexwba
Joining in

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help, I am not able to get Virgin at my property even though it is in my street and comes to 2 doors down. I have contacted Virgin this morning, been passed to 3 different departments but no one was able to help, went to sales, to somewhere else then back to sales. 

Any ideas on who I can speak to and find out if I have any possibility of having Virgin?

Thanks

Alex

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @alexwba,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues signing up for Virgin Media services. 

I do apologise that you've not been able to receive any further support from our call team. Have you been able to take a look at our Post Code Checker page to see if Virgin Media services are available at your address? If they are not, you'll be able to register your interest and our team will be able to get in touch with you to discuss this further if you're happy for us to contact you. 

Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I've tried that twice and no one ever gets back to me. I know it's in the street as explained in my original message but it doesn't come to my address but 2 doors down. 

Thanks

Alex

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry for this @alexwba.

Once it is available for your home, we will be able to install. Until then we will be limited to what we can do about this unfortunately.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I'm not sure if my message is actually being read correctly or not so I'll try and explain again

Virgin Media is currently in all houses in my street bar mine, my next door neighbour and the house opposite and I believe it has been here for a number of years now and is available for ALL other houses

What I would like to know is how to I request what it would take to get Virgin into my property?  I have twice filled in the postcode checker form to no response from Virgin Media, I have contacted Sales and they don't seem to want to be able to help as they just send me round in a circle dealing with other departments. Being told I need to wait until it is installed is not really helpful as I would expect that as it is in my street already, this would need to be a special request and I want to understand what this would take

I'm assuming no one on here can help but worth a 3rd message of trying

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Alexwba, 

Thanks for your reply, this may be the case in some areas it may be able to reach your neighbour but not your property. To be certain I can take a look to see if we can book a spotter to come out to take a look for you, I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply via PM, glad to hear you have managed to get someone out to look at this. Please keep us posted.

Zoie