cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media doesn’t recognize my address

cristinel3
Tuning in

Hi, i moved out and i want to take virgin media broadband with me as i have half year of the contract left, i contacted the team but they don’t have my address in their list, i live at flat X 12A Street Name, they have only 12A and 12B, but there are so many flats assigned to this street number, BT have no problem into showing up all the flats on that number.  How can i solve this?

A372CB6E-51F0-49FA-AF1E-BB502FE10835.jpeg

D0860E93-3E8B-4A0C-A973-A1DCC442DDDA.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Someone from VM will comment in a day or two but if the new flat is not serviceable (for whatever reason) then you will need to cancel the existing contract and will have to pay an early disconnection fee for exiting the contract early.

It's just how it works i'm afraid 😞 See what they say about serviceability when they get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Well my neighbour has virgin media, how hard can it be to get me connected?

You'd be surprised.....

Due to permits to dig up any pavements - it can take a good while!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

I’m asking for help here because on the chat or over the phone, i get disconnected after being placed on hold for 30mins or more while the agent “looks into it”. And then i have to call again, stay in the queue, tell the problem again and it repeats.

VM staff will get to this shortly!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@cristinel3 wrote:

Well my neighbour has virgin media, how hard can it be to get me connected?

Threrein may lay the problem.  If all your neighbours are connected they may have reached "connection capacity" and so can't add any more customers for the time being.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @cristinel3 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am really sorry to hear your address is not on our system.  I would like to take a closer look as to why this may not be.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cristinel3

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @cristinel3

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R