cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Installation

hutch642
Joining in

hi  can someone please tell me if this looks like a virgin media installation  the cover is broken and looks a mess so want them to come and replace it   Thanks 

C7EFA90A-5E00-4284-BC3E-390792E92011.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
It is - is it yours?

Then call it in - or VM person will respond in a day or two and arrange a repair

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for the reply. A previous owner had Virgin but I never have. Would they still come out as I don’t like all the wires sticking out

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See if they respond on here in a day or two. Would make sense for them to fix it as its not a great ad for VM and also it could potentially be a source of a bad connection that could introduce "noise" into the VM Network and affect neighbour's connections.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Okay thanks. Just hope they respond

Hey @hutch642,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

We should be able to get this repaired for you as that doesn't look good at all and can be a hazard. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming those details @hutch642.

I have passed this onto the area manager for the arrangements to be made for the cover to be replaced.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

I heard back from the team yesterday afternoon that the work was carried out yesterday. Is everything now okay with the omni-box for your tenant?

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes the tenant says all fixed. Many thanks 

Regards

Ian

Glad to hear that @hutch642 and you're very welcome 🙂

Regards,

Steven_L