cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Brown Metal Cabinet Broken?

iMacMart
Tuning in

Hi All

The box at the endge of my drive where the Virgin Media ground works team pulled a new cable into my property has a broken lid. It keeps falling off the latch and has some real weight to it, not sure who to contact in Virgin but the cover was on the floor this week and the rain was pouring into it, I've managed to wedge the lid on but it needs a permentent fix (see pictures below)

Any advice would be great! Thanks 

FSDifSwrI15mFe

5 REPLIES 5

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team here will probably respond in a few days, but you can report it on 0330 333 0444 then option 1. Reports raised via that number should be fixed in 48 hours.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks! Called and left the details 😉

Hi @iMacMart 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

If you can let us know the postcode and nearest house number, we'll be able to also report it to ensure someone sent out asap.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hey there 

It’s on my driveway 

SG64HR - Number 40

Thanks 

Morning all

Just to let you know the large metal cover has been reseated and locked! Thanks all!!

Martin