Menu
difficult
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Contract and charges are different

Hi guys

I just cancelled my contract with Virgin and will sign up with Vod or Sky for a cheaper package.

I found my contract on virgin website/my account, but virgin was charging me lot more then my original contract

Plus their loyalty discount is like a hoax. All good offers are for new customers ONLY. I had no choice, except to leave Virgin for a good reason 

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
dnpark38
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Contract and charges are different

You should have spoken to the UK Retentions on the phone first.

"VM 50 Mps Broadband and anytime phone."
0 Kudos
difficult
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I spend around one one hour on chat then 15 minutes on the phone. They are not willing to give me deals that on their own website. What a rubbish company

look for a proofvirgin deals.png

I am eligible for £7.00 discount, obviously they will not give me a deal on a normal price, forget about my loyalty discount. See how this company hook up new customers. its not ethical business practice

0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you talk about loyalty, but where is your loyalty?
loyalty is not a one way street.
loyalty is not jumping ship when you don't get what you want.

cya
0 Kudos
difficult
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dont forget, its a contract and virgin wants my money. They offer discount to customers to make them stay for a longer period but this Loyalty  Discount seems to be a HOAX.

Yes I have rang customer service and I have wasted around one hour on web chat. What they all interested in, they want more money from me and buy a bigger package

0 Kudos