cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Broadband unavailable but neighbours have it.

Rjx_G
Joining in

Hello,

I recently moved into a flat in which has a new postcode but it shares a street that allows neighbours to have virgin but it is under a different postcode. For example "AA1 AAA" and "AA1 AAB" but it shares the same street name. I have images and videos of the exterior of my neighbours house which is literally 10 steps away from my front door, that have virgin outlets and a green box at the end of the street. If you search my postcode it says unavailable for my area but if you search the other postcode it is applicable?

I have spoken to a virgin engineer, and he has tried to get this pushed through without any luck!

I am looking to be a virgin customer, so any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rjx_G,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that our services are currently not available at your new flat when checking our postcode checker.

We can certainly perform some further checks for you, just to give you clarification if you're likely to get our services.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rjx_G,

Thanks for your details via private message. I have now filled in the relevant form for you and submitted this on your behalf. 

You should hear back from our dedicated team in 10 days time, however this is typically sooner.

Kind regards Jodi.