cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification link expired

shingfx
Joining in

Hi, I just create my account, but cannot complete the verification process. After clicked the link, it shows “Complete your profile“ screen. And the follow a "Verification link expired". 

I try to click "resend new verification email " button,  no email resend. Also, I've try to click "I didn't get my email" , no response.

7 REPLIES 7

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @shingfx

Thanks for posting on our community forum

I'm going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Maggiepx
Just joined

I am having exactly the same problem and when requesting a new one the email doesn't arrive; really frustrating.  Am waiting to have my services installed today, thereafter looks like I will have to chase this problem.  Have very recently moved house and am so tired of chasing service providers - seems like no-one can get it right these days

Hey there @Maggiepx, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the verification link not sending.
I will look in to this for you, watch out for the purple envelope inviting you for a private message.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello, I'm having an identical issue.

Signed up, clicked the verification link. It expired. Tried to have one resent several times but nothing comes through.

Yes, I checked my junk/spam folders

Please assist

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Johnkennedy22,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're facing a similar issue with the verification link. Let's take a look for you, and get things sorted. I've dropped you a private message for some further details. 

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Johnkennedy22,

Thanks for your quick responses to my private messages. I'm glad to know that we've now been able to get this sorted and you're able to access your My Virgin Media account as normal.

If you do need anything else, please feel free to create a post and one of our team/community will be more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

aheadofsteam
Joining in

Hi,

I've had exactly the same problem as these other people and not sure how to proceed, my old verification email has expired and it will not send me another one whether I click resend or 'I didn't get my email'. Cannot access my account. Help would be appreciated.

Thank you.