cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User already logged in (when not) on hub

wiry
On our wavelength

Recently, when I want to configure my hub 3.0 for port forwarding etc, I get this when I try to log in. No one is logged in, I even made sure to log out of my last session, but it still does this:
"Please Note!
Someone else is currently logged into the settings page. Only one session at a time is allowed. Please try again later."

I've had to reboot my hub 3.0 with the pin button to fix this, only for it to come back when I try to log in the second time, unplugging the hub 3.0 from power doesn't make a difference (I had it disconnected for 10/15 minutes and it still didn't work afterwards).

note.png

196 REPLIES 196

wiry
On our wavelength
This happens when the mobile application isn't connected as well. I have experienced this without the app on my windows computer, on android 9 with a nokia 8 and my pixel 3 on android 10 and 11.

I’m also having the same issue. Cannot log into router via app or web browser. Says someone already logged in. Powered down and rebooted router but didn’t help

app version is 12.9.8(0)

iPhone X max

ios 13.5.1

This has been happening to me every day for over a month. It’s not very impressive given that it’s supposed to be the cutting edge of tech.! 
I’m fed up with my Virgin kit performing so poorly. I was on hold for 55 minutes on Friday, then you disconnected me. I’ve sent TWO emails to complain and not even had a response. VERY poor

Which email address did you send your complaint to ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.

karmic1
On our wavelength

I did it via the make a complaint template on the site.

is there an actual email address? I couldn’t find one

@karmic1 wrote:

I did it via the make a complaint template on the site.

is there an actual email address? I couldn’t find one

Nobody seems to know of one, that is why I asked.

If you are wanting assistance you need to start your own thread.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.

karmic1
On our wavelength

thanks, I will do that

wiry
On our wavelength

Not quite sure what assistance you want, what are they going to do, fix their firmware at your request? 😹 

I have a ticket submitted via this forum for the issue and when I heard nothing back I emailed the moderator who told me that the tech department had closed down the job stating the issue had been resolved when it hasn’t. I’m now waiting for an update.  It’s a joke.  

wiry
On our wavelength

Probably because it's so random that it's impossible to find what's causing it.