cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage email

StuartKicks
Tuning in

Just got an email inviting me to check my usage, when I login and navigate to the page I don't get any usage stats, just a bit about my package.

If possible could someone message me my usage?

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same info too, but no actually info, though my 3rd party router tells me how much 😏

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi StuartKicks,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry that email didn't work for you. 

Have you been able to try this on different web browsers?

^Martin

I too have had the email. I can quite happily go to my account but there is no obvious way to navigate to any usage stats ....  so called 'Best Bits'.

I had this email just now too, the link only takes me to the homepage dashboard.
Looking through some other messages i found this link - https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage
It redirects to Best Bits but there is no indication of data usage figures (for me anyways), only the percentage I am in.

joeyspence982_0-1619104240120.png

Hi joeyspence982

Sorry about this

I have gone away and asked the right Team to take a look at why this is happening 

As soon as I get a reply, Can I let you know

Gareth_L

I've had this email too and don't get any stats.  I clicked the link given on the post I'm replying too, but it didn't seem to be about me and stated I had a hub 4 (I don't), telling me I'm in the top 20 (I can't be a I don't use it much now my gaming son is at university) and can't see anything as promised about the TV I've watched and what I've downloaded ( bit creepy that). 

Hello Jackywoody

We are currently looking into this issue and will update this thread when we have any information 

Gareth_L

Hi, any idea how long this will take to investigate? Simon

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@joeyspence982 wrote:

I had this email just now too, the link only takes me to the homepage dashboard.
Looking through some other messages i found this link - https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage
<snip>

That link works for me, and gives the data figure.  However it also tells me I have a Hub 4 which is incorrect .......

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks