cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsure on hub connectivity

HalC1995
Tuning in

Hi, 

just moved into a house with a previous virgin connection so there was already a virgin wall socket. I got the self install package and set it up. The hub seemed to connect and update but the light on the bottom appears to be solid green/yellow rather than white but my phone seems to connect still - is there an issue here if it’s not white? 

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

If possible to connect to the Hub at http://192.168.0.1  the Hub's admin password is on a sticker & is different from the WiFi password.

Hub's have a status page to show what is enabled / disabled and also a Diagnostic Test.

Thanks, will take a look in the morning 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What Hub model is it?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hub model 3 🙂 

This all seems to be sorted now. Must have fixed itself overnight as the light is now white and I can connect without issue to devices and the Virgin Media Connect app. 

thanks for the help