cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsure about internet delivery

MA-1
Just joined

I'm supposed to be having the box/router/equipment for my broadband delivered tomorrow. Spoke to someone on the phone yesterday (7th) who said it would be on the 9th. However, I've received a text this morning, saying: "The new kit will arrive on null. Yodel will send you a 2 hour delivery window. To view your order details, get our app at virginmedia.com/qsapp"  The bit about 'the new kit will arrive on null' seems to suggest it's not coming - can anyone help, please?

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @MA-1 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks to me that the person who sent the ‘standard’ email did not send it with the date parameter.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey MA-1, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community and to Virgin Media O2, I am sorry to see you aren't sure when your equipment is being delivered. 

I can see from our end you spoke to the team after this, did they manage to sort this out for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?