Menu
Highlighted
eleni123
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unsubscribe from Forum

Hello admin,

How can i unsubscribe from this forum? I don't want to receive useless emails that contain nonsense.

I'd like to tell me too, where i can review the members behaviour.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
dnpark38
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsubscribe from Forum

Board Options.

"VM 50 Mps Broadband and anytime phone."
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Hero
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You dont need to unsubscribe - just dont log on to it.  You are receiving emails because you ticked the box asking to be sent an email when any one replies to your posts.  When people stop replying to your posts the emails will stop.  If you are not happy with members behavior you click the "flag for moderator" button and explain your reasons.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@eleni123 wrote:

Hello admin,

How can i unsubscribe from this forum? I don't want to receive useless emails that contain nonsense.

I'd like to tell me too, where i can review the members behaviour.

Kind regards,

One of the Forum Moderators should be able to arrange for your forum account to be closed if that is what you wish.

The Forum Moderators read all posts made on the forum and if any are in breech of the forum guidelines they will take appropriate action.  There is also a Flag for a moderator link on all posts and if you think a post is inappropriate you can flag it directly via that method.

@ModTeam

Gethsemane
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions

________________________________________________________________________________

Has this post helped you out? say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star.

Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

As you're only subscribed to two topics (this one, and this one), easist way is to click "Topic options" at the top right of the page and click "Unsubscribe" on both of the topics. In addition, the mods can delete your account. But doing as I suggested will stop the notifications in the mean time.

There is no way to "review the members behaviour" as this is a public forum and members are free to post what they like providing it is not abusive and doesn't break the forum rules. As jbrennand says, you can flag posts to the moderators if you're not happy about something but from what I can see no rules have been broken.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning @eleni123

If you click/tap your username in the top-right of the screen, select Edit profile, then once the page loads, tap Email, you'll see an option that says No emails please. Ensure that's ticked and then click Save, you should no longer receive emails from the community.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos