cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unserviceable

Sophielizabeth
Joining in

I’ve recently moved to a property and have been told the property is unserviceable by Virgin. This was referred on to investigate why as the other properties on the street are all serviceable. I have not heard anything back a week after promised. After chasing this further all I am getting from the contact centre advisors is that ‘if you don’t hear back that means the property is unserviceable so there’s nothing further we can do’ no explanation or anything. I think this may have been marked unserviceable in error, I at least want to know the reason for this, can anyone help? 

Thanks,

Sophie

3 REPLIES 3

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning,

Are you wanting to move services to this address or did you have an install arranged which was then cancelled due to it being classed as unserviceable?

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi,

I’m wanting to move services to this property, an install hadn’t been arranged as the property is marked unserviceable.

Many thanks,

Sophie

Thanks for getting back to us @Sophielizabeth

I am going to send you a private message, so I can look into the 'unserviceable' address issue further on your behalf.  I am really sorry, you've had no clarification.

Regards

Lee_R