cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Install on Someone Else's Account

theribs
Joining in
How can Virgin Media install a cable and box on my property without my permission and on someone else's account!!

We arrived home to find our front garden disturbed, our wall damaged, 2 outside lights not working and a new Virgin Media box fixed to the outside of our house!!
We have repeatedly contacted customer services but because it was installed on some else's account, ILLEGALLY!!, they "cannot" not talk to us.

What do we do? Contact the Police for trespass? Remove the box ourselves despite it remaining the property of Virgin Media, but what about the damage?

My wife has just lost both parents and could really do without extra stress. We need help and we are not getting any from Virgin Media!!

something has happenedsomething has happenedwhats this!whats this!a new cable appeareda new cable appearedit comes from hereit comes from herewhats happed to the wall?whats happed to the wall?
2 REPLIES 2

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

cannot answer your questions but have flagged the thread to VM for some help - i take it you have not ordered VM - looks like an address mix up or some idiot ordered it on your behalf - anything is possible with VM systems

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi theribs,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to see the situation, so I can get a few more details from you and help further I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm