cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reply to a text message

Beadelf81
Just joined

Hi 

I'm expecting a call today to complete an installation that was not finished on the 30th nov. This was confirmed yesterday via phone conversation yesterday via the connection team after speaking to area manager.

About 10 mins after the phone confirmation I received e the following text...

Hi, it's Virgin Media. We need to talk to you about your upcoming installation. Please reply CHAT then follow option 1 for Technician Visit when you're ready to start texting with us. Thanks.

Although I can not respond to it whatsoever as fails everytime. I know my text messaging works as have tested it with others. I had to call virgin back again (3rd time that day) where both operatives from customer service and installation team didn't seem to know. Although we're able to confirm on system notes they are supposed to call. Hopefully I receive the follow up call today as promised to complete installation , but I'm worried I'll hear nothing due to the text I can't respond to.

1 REPLY 1

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Beadelf81 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services. I have managed to locate your account and can see that your install didn't get completed on the 30th. 

I can see that you have spoken with our customer care team and they have further escalated this to the area field manager. 

If we are able to assist you further then please do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M